Unfortunately, my Tuesday internet radio show called Nixxi's Pistola Manifesto will be on HIATUS until further notice. I need to get a better internet connection because I'm sure people do not want to be listening to a show that constantly skips or buffers. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone. We will try to get own our internet connection at my apartment as soon as possible. We have been using my neighbor friend's connection through wireless and that has not been working out so well. I hope soon that we will be able to afford our own internet. I will probably not be doing any fillers either due to the fact that someone uses up all the bandwidth. I will still be around in the AKA chat room and the AKA forums. I'm not leaving AKA by any means! I hope that I will be able to DJ again sometime soon. Thank you for your time.
EDIT: My show doesn't exist anymore.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Can't wait till you come back.. your shows rocked.. hehe.. as long as you come in to visit so I can get my Nixxi fix :D I will be happy. I will look forward to your return. Try to keep your chin up sweetie.. lots of hugs and I will talk to you in the chat..
Post a Comment