Monday, May 26, 2008

Smoking Sucks

Steven and I have decided to quit smoking cigarettes. We have about 30 cigarettes left between the two of us. We both need to lose weight, be more healthy, get in shape, and save money. It will be the best for both of us. Wish us luck! Our city of Tyler, Texas is becoming a smoke free city as of June 1st. So, we figured that we won't be able to smoke anywhere so we might as well not smoke at all. Plus, the smell in our apartment is getting awful with 3 people living here who all smoke. Maybe we can talk my brother into quitting smoking too. So disgusting. I wish I would have never picked up the nasty habit of smoking. I have no idea what we are going to do with all these ashtrays and fancy lighters we have. I want to ask my brother to smoke outside only, but it's about to be super hot and humid outside in the next few months. So, I guess we will just have to see how this goes. I have quit smoking for 2 and a half months and it went alright. Steven quit for an entire month. We are keeping our fingers crossed that we can both do this. I hope it will be easier with both of us helping each other.

1 comment:

Dolphiness said...

its going to be very difficult if you are both trying to quit and still allow your brother to in the apt.. I hope you are up for a very long fight with the cravings.. just try to smile and hope it all works out.. lots of luck and love.. Dolphi