I ate squid (calamari) for the first time today at Olive Garden. It was pretty good actually. I was shocked that it didn't have a fishy taste, more like a cheese taste.
I have been working at my new job for almost a month now. I like it for the most part. Meat Market at Walmart on Troup Highway, for the win. I'm still grossed out by the raw meats. I don't think I will ever get over that.
My brother, Tommy, had his car break down on him last week. The car stalled out in the middle of the road on his way home from work one morning. The engine is completely shot and he sold it to a salvage yard today. We are in the process of finding him a new car now.
I love that Subway is calling their five foot longs, "Yum Rockets". I almost fell off the chair I was sitting in laughing my ass. I couldn't believe what the TV said.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment